Can I pickup my order?
- Unfortunately, pickup is not an option for the time being. All orders are currently shipped via courier.
What shipping methods do you offer?
- We offer standard shipping by road transport for all products listed on this website. Due to some products being classified as 'Dangerous Goods', they cannot be shipped by air or Express Post.
Where do you ship?
- We currently ship Australia wide. Unfortunately, we don't ship internationally at this time.
How much does shipping cost?
- We offer free shipping on all orders, Australia wide.
How long will it take to receive my order?
- You can expect to receive your order within 5-10 business days of placing your order.
Can I track my order when it's shipped?
- Absolutely! Once your order has been shipped, you'll receive an update email with your tracking number.
Do I need a licence to purchase chemicals in Australia?
- No, a licence is not required to purchase/possess any chemicals available on this website.
Can you ship chemicals to individuals?
- Yes, we can ship to any residential address in Australia.
Can you ship to PO boxes?
- Yes, we can ship to PO Boxes, Post Offices and even Parcel Lockers.
What happens if my order is damaged or lost in transit?
- If this is the case, then please get in contact as soon as possible. We'll be more than happy to send a full replacement at no additional cost or a full refund, which ever is more convenient for you.
Can I cancel or edit my order?
- If your order has not been shipped yet, you're more than welcome to cancel your order for a full refund, so please get in touch as soon as possible. If you would like to edit your order, the most convenient way is to request to cancel your old order and then place a new order.
Can I return my order?
- Sure! You may return any new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund.
Do you have products listed elsewhere?
- Yes, we also advertise a limited catalogue on eBay and Gumtree.
What payment methods do you accept?
- We accept payment by PayPal, Credit/Debit card (Stripe) and offline bank deposits.
Can you supply an MSDS/SDS for available chemicals?
- Yes, please see the description of the particular chemical and find the MSDS/SDS hyperlink at the bottom of the description. If the link is not functional, please get in contact and we'll send you the PDF directly.
What is the best way to get in contact?
- The best way to get in contact is to use the Contact Us page or email us a directly at email@example.com